How It Works
Music Go Round is your Ultimate Used Gear Resource! We buy, sell and trade USED musical equipment all day, every day. You will find all kinds of cool USED gear in our stores, and at savings of up to 70% off new “street” retail! However, we are not your typical secondhand store. Our USED gear is always reviewed, repaired and put on our floor in great working condition.
Selling us your gear is pretty simple. Here are the basic steps:
- Bring us your musical instruments and accessories. We buy Guitars, Amps, Drums, Cymbals, Keyboards and MIDI equipment, Speakers, Mixers and Pro Sound equipment, Band Instruments and any related accessories like: Stands, Cases and Racks!
- We’ll review and research each item and define a fair market value of your products. While we are doing this, you can feel free to check out all of the cool USED gear in our stores!
- We then make you an offer based on that fair market value
- If you like the offer, we will pay you on the spot on you are on your way! It is literally that simple!
- Be sure your product is in good working order
- Bring all adapters, manuals and related accessories with the product
- Bring your accessories too! We buy cases, racks, stands, tuners and other accessory products!
- Make sure you bring a Driver’s License or Government Issued ID. We are required by law to have this information to buy your gear!
- Call Us to find out what we are looking for.